Hi I’m Jessica Karas Bay, an Adelaide based Postpartum Doula specialising in afterbirth healing, care, recovery & much more.I have created my own Postpartum Pantry afterbirth ebook which you can purchase online.
Support through consultation
Especially during this challenging time of Covid-19, expecting mothers and parents might feel a bit more hesitant to have physical contact or perhaps don’t feel the need to have a Doula’s ongoing help but do need some extra information or guidance.
Every expecting mother and family are unique in their collective life experiences and will require a variety of different needs. For me it is important to stay flexible, to adapt and accommodate you as best as I can. Especially for families that live abroad and are in an international partnership, there are more lifestyle and cultural choices to be aware of and to consider.
Postnatal support Adelaide: what to expect?
During our postnatal consultation I can cover points such as;
- What to expect during the 4th trimester
- How to plan for a calm, restorative and positive postpartum period
- Postpartum healing rituals
- How to ask family and friends for support so that all your needs are met
- A brief guideline on what key foods and recipes to eat to aid in healing and wellbeing after birth
- Ideal books and information for you to read to prepare you for birth and postpartum
- Teach you practical tools to help equip you for the unexpected
- Connect and recommend other birth practitioners, body workers and therapists to help make this time of your lives as supported and connected as possible
Every family is unique and each will need something different from each other. My role is to help you assess what these are and provide you with information and support so that you can make your own decisions confidently.
For more information, availability and booking requests, please feel free to send me an email to email@example.com. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.